September 23, 2015

Thoughts On: Fresh Off the Boat S02E01 // SEASON 2 PREMIERE


Episode Name: Family Business Trip

Original Air Date: 9/22/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Ayy, so Fresh Off the Boat is back!!! It's too bad this airs at the same time as Scream Queens. Because now I have to pick which one I want to watch. Hmm, Scream Queens or Fresh Off the Boat? Obviously, Scream Queens! Sorry, Fresh Off the Boat, but Scream Queens is much more appealing to me, because it's horror and comedy! One of my favorite genre pairings!!!! So, my point is, I had to watch Fresh Off the Boat today after school, and I wasn't all that impressed. It's a good thing I watched Scream Queens instead yesterday!

So, Lisa told me she watched Fresh Off the Boat yesterday, and I was like "WOW! You didn't watch Scream Queens?!" Okay, I didn't say it like that, but you get the idea. She thought the episode was really funny, but I completely disagree! I didn't laugh or smile or grin even ONCE during the whole episode. Sorry, L, but I just didn't find it that funny. And considering this show is supposed to be a comedy, it's doing a pretty poor job this season. Hopefully the jokes improve! But despite the humor, it was kinda a decent episode!!

Evan was super adorable in this episode, so that's a plus. But I really didn't like how they just skipped the whole summer! I really wanted to watch some summer episodes. Well, it is officially fall today, so I guess summer vacation episodes were out of the question.

Okay, until the next episode!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment