September 28, 2015

Thoughts On: Quantico S01E01 // SERIES PREMIERE


Episode Name: Run

Original Air Date: 9/27/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

I was really contemplating whether or not I should watch this show. Why, you ask?? Well, the main girl isn't very pretty and the main guy isn't very attractive either (too much facial hair and not enough real hair is a no). Well, despite the unattractive main leads, this show has other redeeming characters. And besides, this show is relatively much more interesting than Blood & Oil, which also aired yesterday.

So yeah, lots more action in this show. It reminds me of How to Get Away with Murder because Quantico also uses flashbacks like HTGAWM. Well, it's no wonder why they call it "How to Get Away with Treason." HAHA.

Anyway, so the plot seems vaguely familiar... Alex is being framed for a crime, but doesn't remember a thing. So now, the question is who is the terrorist?? I don't know the characters very well yet, so I can't pick someone right now. Maybe in the later episodes!

So I can't believe that guy shot himself!! Okay, well actually, I can. It was pretty obvious the moment he got into that room. But what I really can't believe is that Caleb was kicked out!! I liked him!!!!! I HOPE HE COMES BACK. Ooh, I also really like Shelby!! Girl has skills, most notably with a gun!!! Ehh, Alex has skills too like she's really good at reading people and I guess that's kind of cool!! Well, one thing's for sure: It really empowers her and makes her seem like the top dog, which I guess she kind of is because she's the main?? Still don't like her though. Maybe she'll grow on me. But y'know I really don't like her with Ryan aka THE PERSON WHOSE JOB IT IS TO SPY ON HER... I'm just not feeling the chemistry!!

Hey, you know that gay guy with the glasses (I don't remember his name)!! Well, he kind of looks like Dylan O'Brien, don't you think?!? Or at least he reminds me of him HAHA!!!! Y'know, he really wants to be friends with Nimah for some reason. There's definitely a mystery with that girl, or should I say GIRLS because there are two of her!!! Twins, maybe???

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment