September 28, 2015

Thoughts On: Blood & Oil S01E01 // SERIES PREMIERE


Episode Name: Pilot

Original Air Date: 9/27/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

So I've been waiting for this to come out since—well, actually, I'm not sure, but I was excited to watch the series premiere!! WHY??? Because Chace Crawford (aka Nate Archibald from Gossip Girl) of course!!!

Hmm, it was definitely not what I was expecting. Definitely was not expecting Chace Crawford's character Billy to have a southern accent. And he has a stubby beard!! Umm, okay, it looks good on some guys, but not him!! In my head, Chace Crawford will always be Nate Archibald, and Nate did NOT have a beard!! On him, it looks unnatural because he's supposed to have a nice, CLEAN face. On the bright side, Cody's really pretty and clean looking! HAHA, and OMG, I didn't even know Scott Michael Foster (Cappie from Greek) was in this show. I loved him in Greek!!! And I almost forgot about India (from Jane by Design)! She's also in this show!! Yay for all these actors/actresses I know!!

Okay, so plot-wise, this show has that dramatic feel, but nothing really "BAM!" has happened yet. Well, except for that end when the spark hit the oil. I can't believe they just cut us off right there! Okay, back to the plot. So far, this show seems kind of slow. There's not much action so it's kinda boring,

Hope that changes and soon!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment