September 22, 2015

Thoughts On: Switched at Birth S04E15


Episode Name: Instead of Damning the Darkness, it's Better to Light a Little Lantern

Original Air Date: 9/21/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

I knew Daphne and that guy would kiss!!!! Daphne gets with every single guy she meets!!!!!! Seriously, Daphne. I was really, really, REALLY, hoping she and that guy wouldn't kiss (y'know, because Daphne already has Mingo), but they did, and I got so annoyed!!!! I was literally yelling at my screen.

Dude, Emmett though. I agree with Bay and Travis. Now, that Emmett is dating Skye, Bay has every right to date and flirt with other people too. Why does Emmett have to be so selfish!!! He shouldn't have broken up with Bay in the first place if he was just gonna get jealous seeing her with other guys!!

P.S. Look at the special title card to commemorate the trip to Mexico! Flowers!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment