September 22, 2015

Thoughts On: Castle S08E01 // SEASON 8 PREMIERE


Episode Name: XY

Original Air Date: 9/21/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Wow, what a great way to kick off the season!! Super great episode. Very action-packed. And by that I mean, a lot of stuff happened. Ehh, I guess you could say there was a moderate amount of action too.

Aww, Alexis is getting into the family business! (Just kidding—what family business?) Alexis is one of my fave characters. She's so smart and clever, I LOVE IT!!! Alexis: college student by day, private investigator also by day. Haha!

I really want to know what Beckett's secret is!!!! The suspense (and mystery) is killing me! Just what is Beckett hiding?? I can tell there's gonna be more excitement this season!!!! Hopefully, right? I mean, the "solving a new homicide every episode" thing is the heart of the show, but it's always good to stray a little from the normal routine, don't you think?

OMG, that spider scene was sooooooooooooooooooo gross!!!!! The spiders were so huge!!!! Gotta give props to Castle for enduring them crawling ON HIS FACE!!!


P.S. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing more of that Hayley girl. Hmm, is is "Hayley" or "Hailey"? (I'm just gonna stick with "Hayley.")

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment