October 25, 2015

Thoughts On: The Originals S03E03


Episode Name: I'll See You in Hell or New Orleans

Original Air Date: 10/22/15

Posted By:
Millamentary:

So Lucien is the first vampire ever created by any Original! It feels like Klaus and the rest of the Mikaelsons have been around forever, but in all actuality, they've only been around for 1000 years. Okay, I know what you're thinking. 1000 years? That's a long time. But I don't know, when talking about the Original vampires, it just doesn't seem very long. You feel?

Aurora seems bat-shit crazy. Did you see the end?? She killed all her monk watchers! She definitely looks mentally unstable. I wonder what happened? I mean, she seemed very pleasant back in the old days, but now she cray. And she's coming to New Orleans! This'll be interesting.

Oh, by the way, apparently Jackson is not half vampire like Hayley?? Did I miss an episode or something?? Because I could've sworn that when Hayley married Jackson, the whole pack got her hybrid powers. But I guess it doesn't include Jackson??

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment