October 25, 2015

Thoughts On: The Vampire Diaries S07E03


Episode Name: Age of Innocence

Original Air Date: 10/22/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Y'know, this episode has made me see Valerie in a brand new light. She's less annoying now. Before I thought her voice was horrid, but now that I've heard her talk a bunch, I find it not as annoying as before.

Valerie and Stefan though... Not sure how I feel about them. Well, it was in the past, and they're pretty much over now because Stefan has Caroline, but she was still Stefan's first. First everything. First person he had sex with, first love, and first person to carry his unborn child—for all of five minutes, but still. Stefan did manage to knock Valerie up. At first, it was such an "OMG" moment, but then Julian knocked the baby out of her, so Stefan's love child isn't running around somewhere. That would've been an interesting plot line, but now it's highly improbable.

Dude, Valerie and Stefan's conversation was such a tease!!!! She was using magic to hide herself, so the whole time Stefan couldn't hear a thing she said. What is this?! I hope Stefan learns the truth!

So what ever happened to that Enzo + Lily ship... I mean, the writers tossed it in last episode, but Enzo is nowhere to be found! Oh, that reminds me of the beginning scene with Lily practicing to drive and Stefan's all "You can take my town, you can destroy my house, but you can't have my car." HAHA!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment