October 28, 2015

Thoughts On: Switched at Birth S04E20 // SEASON FINALE


Episode Name: And Always Searching for Beauty

Original Air Date: 10/26/15

Posted By:
Millamentary:

So, Bay and Travis kissed...That's not weird at all...OMG, who am I kidding?? It's really weird. To be honest, I never really liked Travis—he's kind of annoying. And I definitely do not like him with Bay. The thought of their being a couple makes me ship Bay and Emmett, and that's saying a lot, considering I didn't like them together all that much either. Ugh, congratulations, Daphne! You managed to screw up yet another relationship! Well, Mingo and Daphne weren't all that cute together anyway. I mean, I shipped them before they got together, but when they finally did. the spark went away for me.

I didn't really like how they ended the season. I mean, after the police came to the Kennish residence, I don't think it was really appropriate to end on a happy note with Toby's baby being born. I don't know if "appropriate" is the right word, but the ending was just weird in general.

Well, it looks like we're going to be seeing more of Switched at Birth,considering it's been renewed for a fifth season and all. Goody...

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment