October 28, 2015

Thoughts On: Supergirl S01E01 // SERIES PREMIERE


Episode Name: Pilot

Original Air Date: 10/26/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

I guess this show seems promising. I don't think it'll ever be as good as Smallville though!!! HAHA, I really don't like how the characters refer to Superman as "He" or "Him." I mean, can you just say "Superman"?? He's not God or something. Okay, he's probably something, but it's still annoying when they don't say "Clark." Speaking of annoying, Kara seems ehh. I don't know I think they could've casted a better actress to portray her. Like when I read that Claire Holt was being considered for the role!! I was like "OMG, YES!!!!" She probably would've been been amazing!!! And she's super pretty like the Kara from Smallville. I just don't think Melissa Benoist is very pretty either. She's very plain, and I don't really like that.

But you know what I do like?? Chyler Leigh (aka Lexi from Grey's Anatomy) is on the show!!! I DID NOT KNOW THAT UNTIL I SAW HER IN THE EPISODE!!!! So yay, what a plus!!

I also find it really confusing and distracting how they don't tell us how many years Kara was trapped in the Phantom Zone. I literally spent the whole episode trying to figure out the years. So in the episode Kara says "My cousin was here two dozen years before me." So that means when Kara landed on Earth, Superman was 24 years old when he found Kara, who was still 13. But since Kara is now 24 years old, that means 18 years has passed. So wouldn't that mean Superman is like 42?? That's highly unlikely right?? So yeah, I couldn't really enjoy the episode because I was trying to figure all this stuff out!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment