November 25, 2015

Coming Soon: Captain America: Civil War

Movie Title: Captain America: Civil War
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Release Date: May 6, 2016

So the third Captain America movie is almost among us, and by "almost" I mean "in six months." But no big deal, six months will be here in no time. Probably. Don't take my word for it.

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Ahh, Captain America. If you didn't know already, Steve Rogers (aka Captain America) is my fave!!!


Well, if you haven't seen Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, I highly recommend you do that before May 6, 2016, especially if you plan to watch Civil War. Because how can you watch the third movie before the first and second one?

I also recommend you watch The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Ant-Man beforehand because all those movies are also related to Captain America as well. You might as well watch all three Iron Man movies because Tony Stark (aka Iron Man) plays a big role in Civil War. I mean, it's called "Civil War" because Steve and Tony are fighting each other. So just watch the trailer and see for yourself. I for one can't wait 'til next year!


Trailer:




Excitement:

No comments:

Post a Comment