November 24, 2015

Coming Soon: The Shannara Chronicles


Show Name: The Shannara Chronicles

Genre: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adventure


Air Date: January 5, 2016


Network: MTV


Posted By:


Millamentary:

So I was on Facebook, and I saw a trailer for this new show on MTV. And yup, you guessed it. It's The Shannara Chronicles. Apparently, it's based on a book, so if any of you want to check it, feel free to do so. I, on the other hand, will not.

The trailer was very action-packed. It looks like it's about elves and fighting demons? I got a Game of Thrones kind of vibe from watching the trailer. I mean, there's a King, so doesn't that just scream GoT? And it also reminds me of The 100 too, especially the woods part.

Now, let's move onto the characters. The cast looks pretty good in my opinion. But I didn't read any of the books, so I don't know how accurate the casting is. But there's Austin Butler and the actor who plays Slade Wilson from Arrow! Or at least I think it's Slade Wilson. The voice sounds like him! The main girl looks pretty too, and when you put two good-looking people together, you get a good-looking couple! So hopefully, there's romance in this show even though the genres don't list Romance as one of them. But from the looks of the the promo poster, there are 2 main girls?? Love triangle maybe?? Or at least I hope!

But overall, this show looks promising. The trailer doesn't give too much of the plot away since I still don't really know what this show is about, but it piqued my interest, so I'm gonna give it a shot! Their Facebook page says the series premiere is going to be 2 hours long—fun!! And it's going to be right after Teen Wolf too! I'm also really excited for Teen Wolf to return as well, so January 5, 2016 should be a good day.

Trailer:



Excitement:

No comments:

Post a Comment