November 29, 2015

Thoughts On: Blindspot S01E10 // FALL FINALE


Episode Name: Evil Handmade Instrument

Original Air Date: 11/23/15

Posted By:

Lisamentary:

Well, it's confirmed that David is dead. Dead! And Patterson is heartbroken! 

But the most important part is the end! Of course the end because it is the FALL FINALE!! I'm so sad that it's ending: Blindspot is my favorite show!!

In the end, Jane kissed Weller. OMG!! She finally did it. Now, I have even more hope for them. THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!

That's not all though! Jane got kidnapped by the CIA guy and he's torturing her for answers. That guy is seriously paranoid about Jane. He kidnapped her and blackmailed Zapata into bugging Jane's place. Then, some guy saves Jane and it is revealed to her in a video by herself that she did that to herself. The reason she has all those tattoos and can't remember anything is her own doing. OMG! I suspected but what the?!!? Also, the guy was the one with the tree tattoo that we saw in the other episodes.

I can't believe they cut me off. I NEED MORE!! And there aren't any new episodes until February I believe. That's forever!

Enjoy for now!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment