December 20, 2015

Thoughts On: The Originals S03E09 // WINTER FINALE


Episode Name: Savior

Original Air Date: 12/10/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Aww, so this episode has got to be one of my favorites. Well, like most winter finales, this is a Christmas episode. And yay, Rebekah's back again!! But only for this episode because unfortunately, she gets daggered again.


I really loved the family Christmas moment towards the end. The only thing that would have made it even better is if Cami WASN'T there. She totally ruined Mikaelson family Christmas...


And what's even worse is that Cami and Klaus finally kiss in this episode! Gag. I can't believe Klaus "likes" likes Cami. Personally, I find Cami really, really annoying, and I don't know how Klaus can stand her.

Well, even though I'm disgusted by the idea of #Klami, I thought it was still pretty sad how Klaus woke up to a supposedly dead by his hand Cami. I mean, there was blood all over Klaus's hand and Cami's neck, so one would only think Klaus killed her by accident. However, that's probably highly unlikely and even more unlikely that Cami is actually dead because there's something called this main character shield that Cami strangely has... But yeah, it's more likely that Aurora set Cami up to appear dead in order to trick Klaus into thinking that he killed her because wouldn't that make a guy go crazy thinking that he killed his love?

Well, 'til the next episode. I don't really know when that will be, but it's definitely next year.

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment