January 24, 2016

Thoughts On: Arrow S04E10


Episode Name: Blood Debts

Original Air Date: 1/20/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

This episode confirms it. It looks like Felicity isn't the person in the grave! I'm kind of disappointed though because you guys know I don't even really like Oliver and Felicity together. They're just not that cute in my opinion.

My theory is that the person in the grave is Felicity's mother. She's been recently reintroduced back into the show, and her death has the capability of making Felicity really upset. I'll lay out my reasoning.

We all know Lance and Felicity's mom are dating. Darhk finds out Lance betrays him, and kills someone he loves, and that someone happens to be his girlfriend aka Felicity's mom. It's only natural that Felicity would be heartbroken, so heartbroken that she would want Oliver to kill Darhk. Oliver would be angry too simply because Felicity is upset. See? Makes a lot of sense, huh?

Now, Barry shows up at the grave because Felicity is his close friend. It's not surprising that he would come pay his respects to her mom. The same concept with Oliver applies. Barry's sad because Felicity's sad.

Well, that's my theory. What do you think? Is it spot on? I think it is!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment