January 23, 2016

Thoughts On: The Flash S02E10


Episode Name: Potential Energy

Original Air Date: 1/19/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Exciting news, people! Patty's finally leaving Central City! I've been waiting for this day ever since her first appearance on The Flash.

I did give Patty a chance, you know. When Barry first decides to tell her that he's the Flash in this episode, I accepted that they were going to be together. The only thing I needed Barry to do was to just tell her already!

Unfortunately for Barry, he couldn't tell her soon enough. Now, Patty is leaving. Well, good. I didn't like the idea of Barry telling Patty his secret. I only reluctantly agreed because I thought Patty wasn't going anywhere, but it's a good thing she is. Well, hopefully she does leave. What happens if she doesn't go through with it?! She better!

On a side note, I'm glad Joe and Wally are getting to know each other. Sure, it was a little bumpy in the beginning, but after you pass the rocky waters, it's smooth sailing from there!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment