February 29, 2016

Thoughts On: The Originals S03E14 // CROSSOVER EVENT


Episode Name: A Streetcar Named Desire

Original Air Date: 2/26/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Yay, crossover part 2! I actually like The Originals crossover episode better than TVD's episode because Stefan has more of a role in The Originals unlike Klaus who had a small role in TVD's crossover.

Okay, guys, get this. This episode is the first time Hayley and Stefan meet each other. What?! I know what you're thinking. Haven't they meet before? Well, the answer is no. They have never ever meet until now. All those seasons Hayley was on TVD, and they never met. This was such a huge surprise to me. Hayley and Stefan kept calling each other "stranger" when they were in the trunk, and I was just like "Woah. They seriously haven't met before?!"

Klaus finally gets rid of Aurora! He doesn't kill her, but he bricks her up behind a wall, which I think is much worse than dying. Yup, this is the Klaus we know and love. However, I don't love that freaking Davina breaks Klaus' sire line!


Why did it have to be Klaus's?! Why couldn't it have been Elijah's?!


As much as I want to hate D, I can't because she can't be hate. If only she was on Klaus's side! If only they were allies! It would be the greatest thing, but Davina hates Klaus's guts so I doubt this alliance will happen anytime soon.

Well, at least some good things came of this episode. Kohl is back ALIVE! And Aya is dead! But still, I hate how Klaus's sire line is broken.


Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment