March 1, 2016

Thoughts On: Grandfathered S01E17


Episode Name: The Boyfriend Experience

Original Air Date: 2/22/16

Posted By:

Lisamentary:

In this episode, Edie can't stop throwing things in the toiler and flushing them down. Gerald and Vanessa try really hard to stop her, but the little girl is just too smart for their tricks. I'd be really pissed if that were my child throwing my things down the toilet. I'd chain her down instead of the toiler. HAHAHA, just kidding. That's child abuse!

On the other hand, Sara's ex invites her to go out and Jimmy convinces her to take him, so she doesn't seem single and sad. Jimmy seems to be liking Sara more and more, but at the end, Sara takes back Craig and leaves Jimmy all alone. Sadness. Better luck next time. I don't think Craig will be around for long anyhow.

Enjoy!
Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment