April 15, 2016

Thoughts On: Orphan Black S04E01 // SEASON 4 PREMIERE


Episode Name: The Collapse of Nature

Original Air Date: 4/14/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Holy mo! I didn't even know Orphan Black was back until yesterday! It's a good thing I found out in time to watch.


Tatiana Maslany does it again. She is such an amazing actor, omg! This episode is a little different than what we normal see. It's a flashback episode about Beth's life. How interesting! We never really got to know Beth before, so this episode really shows us her life and personality and simply just how well Tatiana Maslany can act.


Beth is such a defined character, who is definitely different than the other clones. (Seriously, you can't even tell that they all are being played by the same person!) She isn't what I expected her to be. Beth's pretty tough and a little headstrong—she totally has that cop vibe going on (minus the drug addiction), but she's also a little paranoid. I thought she was going to be nice and friendly and put together and just that girl whom everyone loves. Well, it's okay. This Beth works too.


I think my favorite part has to be seeing Paul again. AHH! Paul's alive!! Well, this is in the past, so of course he's still alive. Haha! He looks a little different though. I can barely recognize him. Maybe it's because Orphan Black has been on hiatus for so long. Well, as much as I love seeing Paul alive, I would much rather see him being alive with Sarah and not Beth. Sarah and Paul were just the cutest. Why did he have to die...


Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment