April 17, 2016

Breaking News: Sorry, But I Just Can't Watch FTWD Anymore!

Show Name: Fear the Walking Dead (2015-present)
Genre: Drama, Horror
Run: 2 seasons (8 episodes as of today)
Running Time: 43-65 minutes
Network: AMC

There's a sign of the apocalypse in Los Angeles, where reports of a strange flu and the disappearance of people underscore this gritty drama, a prequel to AMC's uber-popular "Walking Dead." The story of the mysterious outbreak and its ramifications are told through the lens of high school guidance counselor Madison Clark and English teacher Travis Manawa. Widowed mother Madison is raising two children single-handedly but has recently found love with Travis, who maintains a relationship with his ex-wife and resentful son while trying to become a father to Madison's children. The challenge of blending their families is exacerbated by unforeseen chaos, and a necessary survival of the fittest takes hold. The Clarks and Manawas must reinvent themselves, or embrace their darker histories.

Posted By:


I don't drop shows often. In fact, I rarely ever do, and as much as it pains me to let go of a show I started, I just can't sit through another episode of Fear anymore, much less 2 more seasons. (It just got renewed for a third season.)

Fear came back last week, and I didn't even know until today. I was just about to watch the first episode of the new season, but then I was like "Screw it. I'm not going to watch anymore." I mean, why would I if I don't like it?

The characters are barely tolerable. I find them unlikable and kind of annoying (expect for Alicia). Alicia is the only character I like, but I don't like her that much to keep watching.

No offense to the fans who actually do like watching Fear, but it's just not for me. I personally find it very boring and not worth my time; thus, I've decided to officially drop Fear the Walking Dead from my watchlist.


No comments:

Post a Comment