May 25, 2016

Thoughts On: Awkward S05E23E24 // SERIES FINALE


Episode Name: Second Chances // Happy Campers. Happy Trails

Original Air Date: 5/24/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

It's finally over. SADNESS!


Awkward was my second favorite show, and now that it's over, another show will take its place. However, I will always remember Awkward as being full of drama, sarcasm, and smiles. Well, the smiles were mainly from me.


The series finale was good, but it was a little rushed. I wanted more closure. It just didn't feel like a series finale. Maybe a season finale, but not a series finale.

At least Matty and Jenna got together in the end. AHH!!


But I wanted Jenna to break up with Luke, you know? I mean, she gets together with Matty, but she doesn't even tell Luke that she chooses Matty over him. This is what I mean by rushed. You don't get to see everything that should've happened.

Well, whatever, what's done is done. I did really want Matty to propose to Jenna though. He kind of did, but it wasn't really a proposal. Ugh, the thought of it would've been so ridiculous cute if it was done properly!

Still though, I just hated Luke. Jenna's being with Luke totally ruined season 5B for me. Matty was supposed to be with Jenna until the end. No more of that drama. Why couldn't the TV gods just let Matty and Jenna be happy. I would've loved to watch episodes where they just went on dates and had fun with their friends. You know, drama-free episodes that were just full of romance and maybe a few misunderstandings for comedic effect. But nope! Jenna had to go and date Luke. Hello drama...


And besides, Luke was a terrible influence on Jenna. He kept trying to force her to be mature and stuff. I don't know what she saw in him. Well, I'm over it. As long as Matty and Jenna were together in the end, that's all that mattered!


So long, Awkward. I'll remember you always!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment