May 18, 2016

Thoughts On: Castle S08E22 // SERIES FINALE


Episode Name: Crossfire

Original Air Date: 5/16/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Castle is officially over, everyone! That's right. This was the SERIES finale. It's a little bittersweet but not really because Castle was an okay show for me.

Can we talk about how rushed that ending was? I was a little disappointed. And that "Who is LokSat?" reveal sucked. I was expecting more, but at the same time I wasn't because the showrunners did think they were gonna get a season 9, which they didn't, so they had to do some last minute editing.

Well, I was just really disappointed in the LokSat reveal. Like the reason behind his actions! Why couldn't they explain more into why he did the things he did.

I guess, there's nothing they could do now. The ending was pretty happy, despite the fact Castle and Beckett get shot. At least, they give us an epilogue (even though it was so rushed)! Castle and Beckett have kids seven years later. HOW CUTE!


Well, I guess this is good-bye, Castle. See you!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment