May 17, 2016

Thoughts On: Quantico S01E22 // SEASON 1 FINALE


Episode Name: Yes

Original Air Date: 5/15/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

AWW, Simon sacrifices himself to save everyone.

I got a little teary-eyed there...

Well, at least Liam is gone. The terrorist turning out to be him really met my expectations. I wasn't really let down, so that's definitely a plus, and it makes a little sense how it's him. And it's not that surprising that Caleb's mom was in on the plot. She'd do anything to advance her political career. That's the kind of person she is.

You know, now that the NATs have graduated from Quantico, I wonder what the next season will be about, since they're not going to be at Quantico anymore??

Maybe there'll be some new characters. I'm open to that idea! You know, considering how so many have died already...

Well, until next season! Wait, is there even a season 2?

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment