May 10, 2015

Thoughts On: Arrow S03E22


Episode Name: This is Your Sword

Original Air Date: 5/6/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Once again, I'd really like to apologize for all the Thoughts On Posts!! Once summer starts, I'll definitely be able to do more Picture Recaps and Mini Recaps! :) But for now, here's Thoughts On: Arrow S03E22!

Is it just me, or did Felicity get kinda annoying? Probably the latter. Am I right? Ugh, when she said "My Oliver." Yo, Oliver doesn't belong to you, Felicity. Just because you guys got together ONE TIME doesn't mean he's your boyfriend. I don't even like Ollicity. Do you?

I don't know. I feel like Felicity likes Oliver way more than Oliver likes Felicity. I don't even see what's so special about Felicity. Sure, she's great with computers, but isn't that all she can do? She's so whiny and complains ALL the time, but does she ever go out into the field and risk her life. NO. She's always hiding behind her computer like the helpless little girl she is. She doesn't fight for what she wants. She just complains and nags, nags and complains. She talks like she knows what's best for everyone, but she doesn't. I don't know about you, but this part of her personality is so annoying.

OOPS, I kinda went off-tangent there. Let's get back to the episode! OOH, you know who I do like though? ROY AND THEA!! YAY, reunited and it feels so good!!

OMG, Oliver is actually pretending to be on Ra's side. The Originals anyone?? This is just like how Klaus is pretending to be on Dahlia's side.

Boo, though. I really like dark Oliver. HAHA, this Oliver kinda reminds me of the Oliver in the first season. Back then, the Arrow didn't show any mercy and was really cool and powerful. AND OMG, you can't forget the pull-up bar!!!!!!!! THAT WAS INSANE!! UGH, I LOVE FIRST SEASON :')

Okay, back to this. Man, I've been going off topic a lot. Well, probably because this episode stirs up a bunch of emotions HAHA

Okay, really. Back to this! AWW, when Akio was dying in the flashback!! It was so depressing!! Okay, sorry, I'm going off topic again, but you know you're accomplished when you can understand what Akio and Tatsu were saying without subtitles!! I'll admit, it was like one word responses, but still, some words didn't have translations. Thank you anime for teaching me Japanese. HAHA, SORRY I KNOW I'M LAME

YAY a cool fight scene!! MY FAV!! HAHA, okay, not really, but I do like them! Even if the good guys were defeated and captured and thrown in jail. BUT AWW, THE FEELS WHEN TATSU KILLED MASEO :'( Okay, the feels are over. Everyone was thrown in jail because they're fighting skills need improvement!! ESPECIALLY RAY. He's basically a baby seal thrown into a ring with a tiger. You can guess who'd win. NOT RAY!

OOH, THE LOOK ON FELICITY'S FACE WHEN OLIVER SAID HE WAS ENGAGED TO NYSSA!!!!!!!!


Y'know, I really like the idea of Oliver and Nyssa... But it looks like Nyssa doesn't agree with me, so much so that she tried to plunge a knife into Oliver DURING THEIR WEDDING... At first, I thought she was gonna commit suicide, not do something as stupid as trying to kill Oliver ON THEIR WEDDING DAY...

AWW, THEA BEING ARSENAL WOULD BE SO CUTE!!!! DON'T YOU AGREE?? :)

AWW, AKIO'S DEATH WAS SO SAD!!!! DON'T YOU AGREE? :(

Yo, I wonder how Oliver's gonna save his friends from the bioweapon. He practically signed all their death certificates. But, y'know, it's probably not even deadly. It could be that chemical that makes it seem like you're dead. Y'know, the one Roy used to escape prison!! OR MAYBE THERE'LL BE A COOL RESCUE MISSION!!

AWW, SEASON FINALE NEXT WEEK :'(

Episode Rating:

2 comments: