May 10, 2015

Thoughts On: Young & Hungry S02E07


Episode Name: Young & Ferris Wheel

Original Air Date: 5/6/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Hey, this episode was pretty funny!!! I think Young & Hungry episodes get funnier and funnier every episode! Y'know, at first, I was kinda iffy about how the show uses so much audience laughter, but now, I realize that you need it in order to give of that comedic feel. And some scenes are WAY funnier because of it. It's somewhat of an indicator of when a viewer is supposed to laugh. Well, okay, enough about that, let's move onto the post! :)

HAHA, Yolanda is still super funny in this episode!! Especially because she helps Elliot with his sleeping problem. And when I say sleeping problem, I mean a "watching him sleep problem." OMG it was hilarious!! Elliot needs Yolanda to watch him sleep to see if he does anything weird. However, Yolanda falls asleep too. C'mon, Yolanda, you had one job HAHA. Well, when they wake up the next morning, Yolanda and Elliot switch pants... I mean, how is that even possible?? I guess Yolanda really can't keep herself off a man when she's sleeping.

So, what's going on with Josh you ask? Well, Josh meets Shauna's daughter and wait for it... of course there's a plot twist!! It wouldn't be one of Gabi's schemes if something didn't go wrong!! Josh actually slept with Shauna's daughter, Danielle. So, remember in season one when Josh was trying to get on the 30 under 30 list? Well, Elliot said that it was his last chance to get on the list. So that must mean he about 29 or 30 years old. So if Danielle is 25, then how old is Shauna because she is definitely a Cougar. Think about, Shauna can't be 30 because then she would've had to have Danielle at age five, which seems kinda impossible. She probably must've had her when she was a teenager, so that makes Shauna in her late 40s and early 50s.

DANG, Shauna is kinda old for Josh, don't you think? Well, they break up anyway, because she finds out that Josh slept with her daughter. Oh yeah, did I mention that Danielle is cray cray and is in love with Josh?? Well, Danielle is cray cray and is in love with Josh. Well, at least now, Josh doesn't have to deal with Shauna or Danielle. GOOD FOR JOSH.

Well, I'm gonna make this Millamentary somewhat short since my Arrow post before this was really long. And it's like 2 A.M. so I think I'm gonna go to sleep soon. HAHA, but on the bright side, I'm finally caught up with my posts! YAY :)

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment