September 27, 2015

Thoughts On: Blindspot S01E01 // SERIES PREMIERE


Episode Name: Pilot

Original Air Date: 9/21/15

Posted By:

Lisamentary:

Since I saw the trailer for this show during commercial, I've been waiting for this show to come out. The show seemed super interesting because first of all, you have a woman who is totally covered in tattoos that are clues to solving crimes! And she even has amnesia!! Like how cool is that?!?

Well, Blindspot definitely didn't disappoint! In the beginning, I saw the duffel bag and my first reaction is BOMB!! What American doesn't react that way nowadays? AHAHAHA

However, it was our character who's currently called Jane Doe for now since she has no memories about herself. Then, we find out through her tattoo that she's somehow connected to FBI Special agent Kurt Weller. Even though these two just met, they have some serious chemistry!!! Like hot damn! I can't wait for them to get together!

Also, I don't know what this show is rated but Jane Doe is naked a lot! I know that she's cover in tattoos in all but yeah, definitely for older watchers.

 A thing that kind of put me off about this show is that the characters are kinda old…but that's ok! 

This show has a ton of mystery!! We don't really know anything about Jane Doe or her tattoos and throughout the show you get little reveals and snippets that makes you curiouser and curiouser. There's a lot of action too, of course, since we have a FBI agent and a Special-Op Navy Seal! It's really GOOD!!!!! 

Blindspot is probably my favorite show that I watched this premiere season so far! Killer series premiere!! It's a must watch for sure!!

Enjoy!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment