September 26, 2015

Thoughts On: Scandal S05E01 // SEASON 5 PREMIERE


Episode Name: Heavy is the Head

Original Air Date: 9/24/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:


Well, it looks like the cat's out of the bag. And by that I mean, Olitz's relationship. I don't know about you, but I think Olivia and Fitz are terrible for each other. I hate how one day they're enemies, and the next they're all up in each other's mouth! It's so annoying!! It'd probably be less annoying if it didn't happen so much, but this happens ALL THE TIME. I mean, he's the freaking president, Olivia, who by the way, is MARRIED!! Have some self control. Of all people, you should definitely know better. Now Fitz's wants to divorce Mellie?? He's ruining everything just so he could be with you. Okay, I think that's all I have to say about Olitz. Ew, gross. I can't even say their ship name without making a face.

Now, on a total side note, who else knew that the Queen killed Princess Emily!?! Haha, called it!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment