September 23, 2015

Thoughts On: Scream Queens S01E01E02 // SERIES PREMIERE


Episode Name: Pilot // Hell Week

Original Air Date: 9/22/15

Posted By:

Millamentary:

OMG, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!! It's American Horror Story: Coven meets MTV's Scream!!!! Two shows I absolutely LOVE!!!!!!

If you haven't seen Scream Queens yet, what have you been doing?! This is a must-watch!!! It's freaking hilarious and full of great characters!!! And thank god, it was a two-hour premiere!! Double the fun!! Although, I do think the pilot episode is much funnier than the second! Speaking of the second episode, what's up with Boone (aka Nick Jonas) not actually being dead??? He's in cahoots with the Red Devil??? GASP. HAHA, well, it's too soon to tell!

I have really high hopes for this series. I hope it has a long run!!!!!! Because the jokes in this show are kinda dumb, but it's also really funny. I have to stress how REALLY FUNNY this show is. It's especially funny because of the horror aspect to it. I mean, they make characters being killed funny!!! Speaking of which, who's the killer?? And who's that baby?? (I'm telling you this is soooooo similar to AHS: Coven and Scream!!!)

Well, anyway, all the characters are so entertaining!! I REALLY LOVE EMMA ROBERTS PLAYING CHANEL!!! AHH, ever since AHS: Coven, I've loved Emma Roberts in the mean girl role! She's just so good at playing a spoiled princess!!!

I really, really, REALLY, can't wait for next Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment