April 7, 2016

Thoughts On: Arrow S04E08


Episode Name: Eleven-Fifty-Nine

Original Air Date: 4/6/16

Posted By:

Millamentary:

Did you guys watch it?!


We finally know who's name is on the grave: Laurel. To be honest, I already saw it coming because yesterday, I found out that someone leaked Laurel's death online. Now that's when I was really shocked. It was definitely a sad "OMG" moment when I saw the picture of Laurel's grave.


I was going to write a "Breaking News" post today talking about the leak (and also The Walking Dead death leak), but the episode where Laurel dies already aired! It's today's episode! That was so fast. I thought we'd have more time.

I think the saddest part of the episode wasn't when the doctor called out Laurel's time of death, but when Laurel basically told Ollie that he's the love of her life. WHAT?!


I can't believe she's still in love with him though. There were no signs! Oliver and Laurel did make a cute couple. If it was up to me, I'd have Oliver be with Laurel instead of Felicity. (Haha, but it's not!)

Okay, so the real question is: Did Laurel actually die? What if she and Oliver faked her death? They have an off-screen conversation and make a promise about something, but we don't know what they talk about!

Man, what's with all these TV character deaths. First, The Walking Dead—now, Arrow?! My heart can only take so much!

Episode Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment